Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Pincha Shawl from Knitty


I don't know how many of you are aware of Knitty Magazine. It is the longest running free knitting magazine on the web. I always look forward to their issues. They have beautiful patterns from great knitters. I found this Pincha Shawl a while ago and always wanted to make it. The designer is Pinpilan Wangsai. This pattern was featured in their Spring-Summer 2016 issue. 



Here's my version! The weather got warmer and I started knitting! Makes total sense, right?? Anyways, it's a fun knit and not as hard as you may think. I think it's going to make a very interesting shawl for fall. I love items that are unique. I usually work on it while watching television. As long as the air conditioning is running!!


10 comments:

  1. And I continue my quilting (with a wool/cotton batt!) through the warmer days, too!!! Hehehe..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh funny-I am knitting on my Yowza shawl every night while watching the Red Sox...I am to the bottom ruffle now--i can't knit when it's humid though; your shawl is very pretty. I also love Knitty....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I suppose the weather doesn't affect us. We do what we like no matter what!!

      Delete
  3. this is a gorgeous pattern. I have been knitting too! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tend to knit and quilt year round. Who cares about the darn weather!!

      Delete
  4. Ooooo, that's going to be a beautiful shawl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dora! So nice to hear from you!

      Delete

Log Cabin for Christmas

The Log Cabin for my neighbor is done! I'll call her at the beginning of the week to give her the good news. She wanted to have it ...