Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas Fun


I should be Christmas shopping or decorating the house but I'm working on this panel instead! I free motion quilted it on my new machine. I want to sew down the binding quickly so I can actually use it soon! It will be a nice addition to my family room. I suppose you can say I'm working on my Christmas decorations! (Sort of!!)



My husband and I went out to eat last night. I got the Christmas Cookie Martini! It was delicious. I had my usual limit of one drink. That's all I can handle. This tasted so good that I would have loved to have another. It tasted like dessert!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!







5 comments:

  1. your panel is so adorable. that drink does look good. at least you are getting into the spirit right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That drink was so good but I can only handle one drink! Tasted like dessert!

      Delete
  2. That's a cute Christmas panel. I'm glad you're having fun with your new machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! It's a nice way to practice my FMQ!

      Delete

Log Cabin for Christmas

The Log Cabin for my neighbor is done! I'll call her at the beginning of the week to give her the good news. She wanted to have it ...