Sunday, February 4, 2018

Superbowl Knitting

Image result

Are you getting ready to watch the Super Bowl? I'm trying to get my housework and laundry all done so I can sit and watch the game with my family. I'm not a big football fan but it's fun to watch. We're getting Chinese food instead of making a ton of appetizers. I'm hoping my mother comes over and has a little fun with us today.

Image may contain: plant

I've been working on this shawl for awhile now and I'm just starting to see the pattern.  I'm hoping you can make it out in this picture. It's worked from the top down. The "top" is just the garter stitch so it's definitely getting more interesting now that I'm on the actual lace pattern.

No automatic alt text available.

This picture is just another view of the shawl. I'm hoping to make some progress on the shawl during the game. I think football and knitting will go together very well!

Go Patriots!!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with the family. Hope the Patriots win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had Chinese food and my mother came over for a short time. It was fun but the hometeam lost!

      Delete
  2. your shawl is so pretty. we didn't watch the game. I have to get up early to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn. We watched the game but I ended up getting ready for bed while it was still on. Wish we were both off today!

      Delete
  3. Lovely shawl--I like that deep rich color; I read during the SuperBowl last 1/2 hour--hubby wanted to tune in "just to see..."...not a good one for the Pats...;((( hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! It was a fun game to watch even though the Pats lost. I thought for sure they would score at the very end but it just didn't work out.

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...