Thursday, March 22, 2018

Green Tea Sweet Bean Border Update

No automatic alt text available.

I'm so happy that the 4th storm of March never materialized. I heard there was too much dry air in place and the storm just couldn't make it's way up here. It's the best weather news we had all month!
Anyways, I've been working on my border for Green Tea Sweet Beans. This vine applique goes slowly but I'm getting there a little bit at a time. It's so relaxing to sit and stitch!

No automatic alt text available.

I made plenty of vines to finish up my borders. Here's the pile I've been working from. I've got to get a few more piles ready of flowers and leaves. I've started to get my freezer paper ready. These borders are labor intensive! I just have to keep working at it!

6 comments:

  1. Tedious vines but Springlike. Sure beats the 4 nor easters in March

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great word for these borders! Hope these storms are done for the season!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you are making progress. I wish Mother Nature would get the memo that Spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The temperature seems to be going up over the next week. Hope that means no more snow!!

      Delete
  3. Definitely love that dry air thing!!
    Your border looks like it will be amazing--you have a lot of patience....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! Hoping Spring is on the way! No more snow!

      Delete

Quilting State Fair Sampler

 I'm ready to quilt my son and future daughter-in-law's quilt. It's so big that I loaded it in 2 steps. This is how it looks aft...