Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Scalloped Table Runner

No automatic alt text available.

My Scalloped Center Table Runner has been washed and dried. I really love how this came out. This is a project from the book Longarm Quilting Workbook by Teresa Silva. I love this book!  It's loaded with great patterns and information. It also helps you figure out how to use some of these different designs. 

No automatic alt text available.

Here's a closeup of the center. I marked everything with a washable fabric marker. It looks so much better with the markings gone!

No automatic alt text available.

This is a closeup of one of the sides. I changed up the quilting motifs a little bit. 

No automatic alt text available.

This is the other side. 

I feel more comfortable with the longarm now. I think working on these smaller projects helped me get used to the whole process. I've already started working on a larger quilt. Pictures to follow!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! So much intricate quilting! You made the most of a snowy day for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really gorgeous--lovely quilting --perfect for Springtime hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I feel we need Spring really bad right now!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! Hope you made it through the storm okay!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful quilting, Rosemary! Amazing texture!
    Thanks for the book recommendation, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Gwen! You'll love that book. I follow Teresa Silva on Instagram and love her amazing quilting. Are you going to MQX? I'll be taking a few classes as well as shopping!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...