Thursday, May 31, 2018

Green Tea Sweet Beans Quilt Top

Image may contain: indoor

I'm hoping that the next time you see this quilt top, it will all be one piece! I plan on sewing the borders on tomorrow. I've done as much applique as I can for now. Once the borders are sewn, I can connect the vine. I'm so close to being done! 

No automatic alt text available.

These are my side borders. I can't wait to see how this looks when the finished! It's been a fun project but parts of it have been very slow.  So far, I love how it's coming out. I have no idea how to quilt it but I'll think of something!

8 comments:

  1. What a beauty this is. I am sure no matter how you quilt it,it will be gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous piece! I just love the colors you chose--what a challenge to have them fit so well together--great work!!;)))
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose! I wanted it to have lots of pink so it would have a feminine look to it. I think it worked!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on being so near to the finish line with this quilt, hope you'll post again when the borders are on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maureen! I plan on posting pictures when I'm done! I'm so happy to be in the home stretch!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...