Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Sweet Dreams with On Ringo Lake

Image may contain: bedroom and indoor

On Ringo Lake is finished and on my bed! I love having this quilt displayed every day in my room. I'm so happy I persevered and kept at it. There are so many pieces in this quilt that I don't even want to think about it! It's better if I just relax and sleep well under it every night!

Image may contain: bedroom and indoor

This is just another view. I chose a white eyelet dust ruffle to match the curtains. It fits perfectly.

No automatic alt text available.

This is just a close up so you can see the quilting. There's so much more texture after being washed. I love that wrinkled look! I could pat it all day!

12 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful quilt there Rosemary - many congratulations on you finish!
    The colours and the quilting are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maureen! I'm so glad I finished it! I wasn't too sure while working on it!!

      Delete
  2. This is stunning, rosemary--perfect on your dark frame bed. I just think it is lovely...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julierose! I'm so thrilled to have finished it!

      Delete
  3. It's fantastic! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so proud of yourself. The quilt is amazing and just perfect for your bed. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to hear from you! Thank for the wonderful comment!

      Delete
  5. It looks absolutely perfect on your four-poster bed. I know how much work you put into it. Congrats on a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Em! It's a wonderful feeling to have the quilt all finished and actually being used. So glad I kept at it!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...