Sunday, September 30, 2018

Some Progress

No automatic alt text available.

This is all I have left to sew of the binding on my vintage Double Wedding Ring. It was the only good thing about being sick. I sat on the couch and did hand sewing. That's about all I could do. My energy is coming back and I'm feeling better. I've been to work and not getting as tired as I had been at the beginning of the week.

Image may contain: plant

I found this fabric in my stash. I thought it would be a better backing for my Dream Big panel. I think my quilting will show up better. I love the look of this fabric. It reminds me of marbled paint. The backing is all pieced and ready to be loaded. I'm hoping to get to it soon. I've been too tired to do much after work but I think I'll be better this coming week.

No automatic alt text available.

I found this pattern and couldn't resist buying it. It's so stinking cute! I think it will be to make for the holidays. I just need to get some zippers! 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely marbled fabric--looks like book end papers...your binding is coming along really well...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I'm trying to get back on track after that awful cold.

      Delete
  2. I love those Sweetpea Pods. I have made several. I don't know if I could have figured out how to change the zipper pull without the Craftsy class. Have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you mentioned that class, Karen! I have that class. I'm glad I have it to help me make these cute Pods!

      Delete
  3. Good to read you're feeling better, these things hang around for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just woke up from a nap and I never nap! I think I'm still worn out from that darn virus. I do feel better but I tend to get tired quickly.

      Delete
  4. Feel better soon.i get my zippers from zipit on etsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! I'll have to look into that website. Good to know!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...