Sunday, October 28, 2018

Connections Quilt Festival 2018

No automatic alt text available.

My friend, Marlene, and I went to the Connections Quilt Festival in Westford, MA. This is the third year for this festival. We  had a great time visiting the vendors and looking at all the great quilts. We both loved this wall hanging. I love Kaffe Fassett fabrics anyways but this pattern is so innovative!
The name of this wall hanging is Garden Party. It is made by Linda Pearl and measures 28" X 22". Linda is one of the founding members for this quilt show. She does a great job!

 Image may contain: indoor

This is Random Rosegarden by Karen Eckmeier. She was teaching some classes at the quilt show.

No automatic alt text available.

This is Villages For All Seasons by Karen Eckmeier also. I really love her work. There were no measurements for either one of her quilts. 

We also had a great time shopping. I bought some thread for my long arm from Superior Threads. I also bought more hexagon papers and a book with scrap quilt patterns. (For that pesky quilt stash!) All in all, it was a fun day!

6 comments:

  1. I really love that Karen Eckmeier quilt! Got a kick out of you "pesky quilt stash" description. Quilt stashes are so needy, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many nice quilts at that show! Yes, quilt stashes are very troublesome! Haha!!

      Delete
  2. awesome quilts. so creative and fun. are your scraps making you crazy? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were some great quilts at that show. I've got to think of new ways to slash that stash!!

      Delete
  3. That wallhanging is amazing--and the KE quilts blow my mind!! Just phenomenal works...My scraps just texted yours and told them to bug you lol I think they all get together and party online. hugs, Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julierose, you made me laugh when I read this! Yes, our fabric stashes are full of trouble! I really enjoyed this show.

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...