Monday, November 26, 2018

Knit Mittens

Image may contain: stripes

I've been working on a few Christmas gifts. The only ones I can really show are these mittens! I like knitting mittens on 3 needles. There's no seam to sew when you're done. The mittens are already finished. These mittens are for Olivia, the daughter of a friend. I hope she likes them!

Image may contain: stripes

I've already started another pair. I used smaller needles since these are for a toddler. I'm using a free pattern I found online at thesprucecrafts.com. I did change the directions a little. It's still a great pattern especially for a freebie.

8 comments:

  1. Cute! Mittens are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kat! They're so fun to make and I enjoy making gifts for the holidays.

      Delete
  2. I love variegated yarns...those mittens look really warm and comfy--she will just love them i am sure...I cannot show any of my projects currently in progress either...a little blog break I guess...hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I feel variegated yarn does all the work! I'm doing good making my Christmas gifts. We can share them all after the holiday!

      Delete
  3. What sweet little mittens! Your hands are always busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Em! I like knitting for small children. Thankfully, a couple of my work friends have kids who would love these mittens!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...