Friday, November 16, 2018

Quilt Guild BOM

No automatic alt text available.

These are my latest 2 blocks for my quilt guild's Block of the Month. All the blocks in this quilt use half square triangles. I use the traditional method where you mark a diagonal line and sew 1/4 inch on either side of that line. Easy peasy! These 2 blocks were so fast!

No automatic alt text available.

My half square triangles were all made in this picture. I just had to sew them together! I'm really enjoying this project. 

No automatic alt text available.

These are all my blocks so far. I'm going to end up with 16 blocks. I'm almost halfway there! 

6 comments:

  1. Love your fabric choice. Will make a pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! So glad I bought these fabrics when I saw them. They're coming in handy!

      Delete
  2. Your floral fabrics make for pretty blocks. The triangles stand out against the background, showing the pattern nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em. The colors are prettier in person. You'll see them soon!

      Delete
  3. These are lovely blocks--love those little pinwheels,,nice work on these hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose. I love that they're quick and easy!

      Delete

Baby Binding

Here's the baby quilt complete with binding. I used the same fabric as the border. I usually use a 2.25" binding. I'm not sure ...