Friday, December 14, 2018

More Christmas Gifts

Image may contain: shoes

This week seemed to just fly by! I worked during the week more than I usually do. I did find time to get some shopping and sewing done for Christmas. I finally finished this stocking. I even have gifts in it!

No automatic alt text available.

I found some nice gold ribbon for hanging the stocking. I looked through my sewing room and found this cute little Christmas button. It's probably left over from an older project but it was perfect for the stocking.  I'll be mailing this out next week.

Image may contain: stripes

I have another 2 pairs of mittens almost ready! I still have 2 more pairs left to knit. I hope I can get them done in time. How's your Christmas shopping and gift making coming along??  Just 11 days left!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish...and lovely mittens...nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! I hope I can get all my mittens done in time for Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful stocking and you are such a prolific knitter. Someone will have nice warm hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! I have 2 more pairs left to knit. I probably should have started earlier! Oh, well, live and learn!!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...