Sunday, December 16, 2018

Step Down Quilt Finish!


Even though I'm busy making Christmas gifts, I'm so happy to have finished Step Down! I finished it yesterday morning. 

No automatic alt text available.

I rushed out to my local quilt shop and bought the binding fabric. It was warm yesterday so I washed the fabric and put it out on my deck to dry.


Here's a video of the quilt coming off the longarm. It's always fun to watch!



Here's a video showing you how I use the ruler on my longarm.

Hope you like them!





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for a peek at the behind the scenes.your step down is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn! It came out so much better than I expected. I really love it!

      Delete
  2. It's terrific! The quilting is lovely, as always. Fun to see the quilt spooling off the longarm. Thanks for the glimpse of your ruler work. It looks like it took a lot of practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! It was so fun to quilt. I feel more comfortable with the longarm with every quilt I finish. I couldn't have done that particular ruler work last year. This year, it seemed easy. I guess that's progress!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...