It's all done! I just finished sewing down the binding this morning. I was thrilled to finish it before the end of the year. It's been washed and it's all ready to be used.
I usually add a label but due to the scalloped edges, I decided to just hand write my name and date. I really like the scalloped edge. It wasn't much harder than sewing on any other binding. I made bias binding and had no problem at all. I hope to make more quilts with scalloped edges. It's a nice finishing technique.
I couldn't keep Molly off of it! The quilt had just come out of the dryer and was still damp. She's got to make sure some of her fur gets back on it!