Sunday, August 7, 2016

FMQ Video


I thought I'd share a short video with you. I'm free motion quilting the sashing on Farmgirl Vintage. I think the pattern is called wishbone but I've seen other names for it as well. It feel it's a quick and easy pattern to quilt. I've already used this pattern on other quilts I've made. I think it does a nice job of framing the pieced blocks. 


Here's another view of my quilt. It gives you a different perspective on the sashing. I think it does a nice job of highlighting the blocks. Once the sashing is completely quilted, I'll be moving onto the borders. The first border is 1.5 inches wide. I still haven't decided what pattern I'll be using. For now, I'm looking through books trying to get ideas. I'm hoping the right pattern will jump out at me! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so lovely--you have become a fantastic machine FM quilter...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julierose! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...