Sunday, December 22, 2013

Almost Christmas!

 
It's so close to Christmas! I've been sewing gifts but I can't show them! This is killing me! I thought I would share the backing to the latest quilt top I've finished. Isn't this the nicest batik?? I found it at my local quilt shop and just had to buy it. It's the backing to a quilt of my own design. I'm having a hard time deciding just how to quilt it. Once I get closer to completion, I will post it. I would love to get the pattern published or available for sale but I'm very new at this and have to figure out how. If anyone has any advice, feel free to help!
 
 
This is one gift I can post. My son bought this guitar and we're giving him money towards it for the holiday. He said it has a great sound. I can't tell but that's okay! He's the one who has to like it. He has multiple guitars but had to add this one to his collection. I guess he's like me when it comes to fabric, sewing machines, patterns, etc.
 
Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Make time to relax! I can't wait to start sewing for me again!!


2 comments:

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...