Monday, November 17, 2014

Machine Quilting Sort of Day



Today has been dark, dismal and wet! I had planned on staying home today because I planned on registering for classes at MQX East taking place this coming April. I registered for the classes I really wanted. I'll be taking classes with Leah Day, Judi Madsden and Karen Marchetti. I'm so excited! I can't wait! There are so many wonderful classes being offered. Registration continues for quite some time if you interested. Go check it out!

After that was over, I decided to continue machine quilting the Dresden Plate quilt. I finished the narrow inner border. I just quilted a simple loop design. This picture shows the different quilting motifs I've used so far in this quilt. All I have left is the wide outer border. I have a feeling this border will take much longer!

Time to cook dinner. I really wish I could take a nap instead! Hope you're having a good Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice quilting, rosemary! oh a class with Leah Day--how wonderful; I follow her blog--she seems just so down-to-earth and practical. Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to take my classes with her. I'm sure I'll learn a lot! I'll let you know how it goes. Too bad I have to wait until April!!

      Delete
  2. I'm very glad you got into the classes you wanted. Bet you wish it was April already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping you would sign up too! I think it's still open!

      Delete

Log Cabin for Christmas

The Log Cabin for my neighbor is done! I'll call her at the beginning of the week to give her the good news. She wanted to have it ...