Farmer's Wife Update
Here are my 22 blocks I've made so far for The Farmer's Wife 1930's Sampler Quilt. I've made so many more blocks since I've last blogged about this quilt. I only plan on making 42 blocks. I'm sort of making up my own size. I feel their lap size is a little too small ( 50" X 59") but the twin is too large (78" X 95"). My quilt will be somewhere in the middle of those two quilt sizes.
Some of these blocks have been so fun to make while others have been very difficult. I feel as though I'm learning a lot and will end up with a beautiful quilt when finished! I suppose it's all worth it in the end. I'm paper piecing whenever possible. I love the accuracy of this method.
Here are the blocks I've made since my last post.
I didn't sew that last seam in the Grandma block. I need the block halves to complete the top and bottom of 3 rows. The blocks will all be set on point.
The next block has just been released. I'll be working on Ava next!!