Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Socks


I'm almost finished my Christmas socks! They're not for me! They're for a friend.  I have one sock complete. I had a cold this past week and it felt so nice to relax on the couch and just keep on knitting!


Here's the second sock. I have the pattern memorized so I'm knitting a little faster. I wish I could have gone shopping this past week but I ended up shopping from the comforts of home. I have to get out next week and really put a dent in my holiday list. I'm feeling better so I should be able to get out there. Hope you're all surviving the holiday season. It's such a busy time of year. Going back to my knitting!! Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you weren't feeling well. Nothing like knitting therapy to make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...