Monday, January 11, 2016

Scrappy Progress



I'm finally making some progress on this scrap quilt project I started a while back. At the beginning, I seemed to just make a block while working on other projects. It was going way too slow. I decided to cut a few blocks at a time and sew them together later on. Before I knew it, I had ten more blocks. This picture shows the blocks I have just completed.


Here are the blocks I had already made. I need a total of 49 blocks. Five blocks will be made of those smaller blocks. I feel as though I'm halfway there! (Sort of!!)


These are all the blocks so far. It's nice to see so many of my fabrics in one project! Brings back memories of older projects. I've already starting cutting out more blocks. I'm glad I figured out a way to get this done.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and funky project! So enjoyable I bet, after working on the small Farmer's Wife blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Kind of fun looking through my scraps. Nice to be able to use them up!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...