Sunday, February 7, 2016

Scarf Mania!


I seem to be working on lots of scarves lately! I thought I'd share my latest completed projects with you! This first picture is my latest Infinity Scarf. These are fun to make and so fast!! It takes longer to wash the fabric. The picture makes the fabric look purple but it's actually more red. I think it's a fun accessory to have available especially since these scarves are so popular right now.


Here's my latest knit scarf/shawlette. The garter stitch is the main stitch which made this rather easy. The worst part is you have to keep count of what row you're working on. There were 8 rows to complete the pattern. I did have to use short rows but they're not too difficult.


Here's a close up. This yarn has a nice variegated color pattern running through it.


I also made this little pin using my leftover yarn. Hope my friend likes it!

6 comments:

  1. Wow great job! The colors are just gorgeous too! She will love it! Great pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice Infinity scarf and love that little knitted brooch..stay warm and safe...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! Hope you made it through the storm okay. It's still snowing here. So glad I could stay in today.

      Delete
  3. I haven't mastered the idea of "short rows" in knitting, but it sure made a pretty scarf! Can you share the pattern source for the knitted pin? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! Short rows aren't too hard. Just a few things you have to do to make them work out. I got that knitted pin pattern as a gift. I'll let you know where it comes from!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...