Wednesday, August 10, 2016

More Farmgirl Vintage FMQ


I have finally finished the main body of Farmgirl Vintage! I finished free motion quilting the sashing today. While quilting it, I thought it looked okay. I think I like it even more now that it's off the machine and I can look at the whole quilt. 

Here are some closer pictures of the blocks.







I hope you enjoyed seeing my quilting. The texture adds so much to the quilt. I'm really loving it!

Next up, the 4 borders. I'm looking through my books and think I have an idea as to what I'm going to do. I'll post some pictures when I can!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job on the quilting! Each block has it's own personal touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! So glad you noticed! Took awhile but so worth it!

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful! You are really getting good at quilting on your machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! I really feel the quilting makes the quilt!

      Delete
  3. What a great quilt! Love all those cute blocks and the quilting really pulls them all together..nice job hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy quilt. I love it!😻

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw shucks now you made me wanna make one too! LOVE this quilt and yes the quilting adds so much. fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a really fun quilt to make. Hope you make one too!! So nice to hear that you like the quilting!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...