Friday, July 12, 2013

New Widget


I'm sewing the binding down on my Blogger's BOM. I can't wait to post the finished picture. It's been so hot and humid that some days, I just couldn't stand to have the quilt too close to me. The humidity is down today so I hope to make some progress. As you can see from the picture, Lily loved sleeping in the quilt. I guess the heat and humidity never bothered her!

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of Quilting by Answers.com  I've installed their widget onto my blog.  You'll be able to click on it and get answers to some quilt questions. They have an interesting website full of information.  There are some nice freebies as well as overall quilt information. Hope it's fun and full of info for you!

Enjoy your weekend and stay cool!
 





8 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I've never seen that widget. Have to think of a question and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit, Laura! Doubt you need many answers, your work is beautiful!

      Delete
  2. That is a great find..Thank you for sharing. I think your Kitty enjoys your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosemary! I got my new computer and am back to some quilt project finish-ups! Love your little kitty all tucked in there! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute helper you have. I know what you mean about handling a quilt while it is so humid outside. I was pulling threads last evening while watching movies and was quite warm with a quilt on my lap. Thanks for the new tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quilt makes me hot but I guess my cat likes that! It's been way to hot to quilt but I manage anyways!! We quilters can put up with a lot to work on our projects!

      Delete

Quilting State Fair Sampler

 I'm ready to quilt my son and future daughter-in-law's quilt. It's so big that I loaded it in 2 steps. This is how it looks aft...