Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lace Scarf/ New Hexagons


This is just a little update on my lace scarf. It started out to be extremely difficult. I cannot say how many times I had to rip out rows. Then came the task of trying to figure out just where I was on the chart. However, I think I'm getting a little better at it now. I didn't seem to be ripping out as much yesterday. I worked today so I haven't even attempted any knitting. I'm not even sure I will try later on. I'm so tired that I will probably screw it up! This is not the sort of pattern you can knit if you're tired and cannot pay close attention. It probably doesn't look like much but I am so glad I've come this far!


While making myself crazy over the scarf, I have been working on my hexagons. I am happy to say I have two more to add.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Hexies, Rosemary!! I'm having a giva away, come see me. It's for my followers. I'm giving away a quilt. Hugs-- Sandie

    ReplyDelete

Log Cabin for Christmas

The Log Cabin for my neighbor is done! I'll call her at the beginning of the week to give her the good news. She wanted to have it ...