Wishing everyone a Happy Easter! Enjoy the holiday! Time to quilt tomorrow!!
I'm finally retired and feel I can do what I love. I'm so happy to be out of the rat race! I try to quilt, read and knit as much as possible. I love to get comments and will respond to each and every one! I hope you enjoy my little blog as much as I do! Thank you for visiting me!
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before the Storm
We're expecting a long duration nor'easter up here in New England so I though I'd get a post in while I still have power. I sewe...
-
I bought this wonderful book. I've been looking through it and drooling over the beautiful quilting. The author includes many proje...
-
I had my day planned yesterday but it just didn't work. I had a dental appointment that went well. I had hoped to come home and write up...
-
I finally sewed the borders onto my Puzzle Box Quilt top. I had sewn the blocks together a few weeks ago. I decided on a plain black border....
.png)
Yes, you are right!!! Easter Blessings to you!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Hope you're enjoying the holiday! Happy Easter!!
Delete