Thursday, September 24, 2026

Before the Storm


We're expecting a long duration nor'easter up here in New England so I though I'd get a post in while I still have power. I sewed the borders onto the these two small quilts. They measure about 30" X 16". I'll be keeping one but will be gifting one to my son and his wife.


I already started quilting one of them. If you enlarge the picture, you can see I quilted swirls in the black area surrounding the ghosts. I quilted straight lines in the borders. Unfortunately, with these high wind warnings and potential loss of power, I won't be able to quilt all weekend. I would hate to have the longarm on and have the power go out. I'll get back to it next week.


My Hello Autumn pillow is all done and on display in my family room! Just in time! I'm so glad I could use that pine cone fabric. I've had it forever!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and has better weather than me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Before the Storm

We're expecting a long duration nor'easter up here in New England so I though I'd get a post in while I still have power. I sewe...