Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Cable Socks


I finished the socks I've been working on for my daughter-in-law. I just have to wash them and block them. Her birthday is later on this month so I finished with plenty of time! I love the cables. They're so much easier than you think!

I took Lily in for her annual check up. I can't believe it but she's 15 years old! Anyways, her bloodwork seems fine although her kidneys seem to be slowing down. I guess that's to be expected since she's considered to be a senior cat. She really hated going the the vet. She gave me the cold shoulder for a good 24 hours. She's back to normal now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cable Socks

I finished the socks I've been working on for my daughter-in-law. I just have to wash them and block them. Her birthday is later on this...