Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Progress on 2 Projects


This is just a quick post showing a little of my progress on my 2 projects. My girlie ghosts are now sewn together. Aren't they so cute?? Each quilt measures about 24.5" X 10.5" so far.  I just have another black border and then one outer border. I'm loving this project! It will be perfect for Halloween.


My Hello Autumn is coming along nicely. It's not a very big piece so it's shouldn't take much longer. I'm so thankful that Primrose Cottage is so generous with their patterns. 

Blogger is having problems once again. Posts are not showing up again. I read somewhere that Blogger is an old platform and has not been updated in a long time. I hope it's updated soon and we can continue our blogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on 2 Projects

This is just a quick post showing a little of my progress on my 2 projects. My girlie ghosts are now sewn together. Aren't they so cute?...