Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Progress on 2 Projects


This is just a quick post showing a little of my progress on my 2 projects. My girlie ghosts are now sewn together. Aren't they so cute?? Each quilt measures about 24.5" X 10.5" so far.  I just have another black border and then one outer border. I'm loving this project! It will be perfect for Halloween.


My Hello Autumn is coming along nicely. It's not a very big piece so it's shouldn't take much longer. I'm so thankful that Primrose Cottage is so generous with their patterns. 

Blogger is having problems once again. Posts are not showing up again. I read somewhere that Blogger is an old platform and has not been updated in a long time. I hope it's updated soon and we can continue our blogs. 


12 comments:

  1. Hello Rosemary, yours or anyone else's posts haven't shown up in the Blogger news reader for a week now. On my Monday blog post (which is on my blog right now), I have offered suggestions for alternatives at following blogs. If people do this, your posts will be seen....not in the Blogger news reader, but in other ways!
    By the way, this is how I found your new post, dear friend. :)
    And the suggestions I offer on my blog are all free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just another thought...if you opt for one of the other ways to follow blogs, you will see the new posts of blogs that you wish to follow and that are important to you. I am very grateful that many are doing this, and thankfully this is how they are finding my new posts. I only post twice a week. :)

      Delete
  2. If we don't do something now we will risk losing our readers and visitors who appreciate our posts and take the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try one of the other ways to follow blogs that you recommend. This is crazy!!

      Delete
    2. Hi dear Rosemary, I am very happy 😊 for you. I am always happy to help whenever I can and know how.

      Delete
  3. Your girlie ghosts are so cute, Rosemary! Cute little stitchery too. It looks like the blogger issue has been fixed. I have to check out Linda's blog for suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Astrid! They were fun to make. Blogger has been so disappointing lately.

      Delete
  4. Love the girlie Ghosts project--so adorable--nice work on this and your autumn stitchery is moving right along...I think Blogger has finally resolved the issue--hopefully!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope Blogger is okay for awhile. So frustrating!!

      Delete
  5. Oh my, that girlie ghost quilt is going to be darling! Your Hello Autumn is coming along nicely, Rosemary. There always seems to be a Blogger issue of some sort. It's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! These are such fun and cute projects for me. I hope Blogger improves.

      Delete

Current Fun Projects

I'm almost done sewing down the binding on my Whiskers N Catnip quilt. I decided to get the bindings on these two Girlie Ghosts quilts. ...