I've been a subscriber of Primrose Cottage for a while now. They offer great kits and patterns but they also send you a freebie once a month. I don't always make them but I download them and know I have the chance to make them some time in the future. I got this cute little wall hanging not too long ago. I downloaded it and knew I'd like to make it for myself as well as my daughter-in-law sometime soon.
I also needed a cross stitch pillow for the Fall. I think I have a Halloween one but I wanted one for the actual season. I found this pattern from Primrose Cottage in my downloads. These patterns sure come in handy!
I just started this so I haven't made too much progress but I hope I'll have it done soon! These patterns are too darn cute to pass up! Thank you, Primrose Cottage!




No comments:
Post a Comment