Friday, September 11, 2026

Primrose Cottage Patterns




I've been a subscriber of Primrose Cottage for a while now. They offer great kits and patterns but they also send you a freebie once a month. I don't always make them but I download them and know I have the chance to make them some time in the future. I got this cute little wall hanging not too long ago. I downloaded it and knew I'd like to make it for myself as well as my daughter-in-law sometime soon.


My ghosts are in the process of being made! Aren't they so cute?? It's a small wall hanging that measures about 30" X 16". So fun! I'm making twice of everything so I can give one to my daughter-in-law and son. 


I also needed a cross stitch pillow for the Fall. I think I have a Halloween one but I wanted one for the actual season. I found this pattern from Primrose Cottage in my downloads. These patterns sure come in handy!


I just started this so I haven't made too much progress but I hope I'll have it done soon! These patterns are too darn cute to pass up! Thank you, Primrose Cottage!




4 comments:

  1. Hello Rosemary, your ghosts are adorable! I love seeing your creative talent and projects! Everything looks beautiful and festive, a lovely celebration of Autumn!
    Thank you so much for sharing, and I also want to thank you for your visits and kind comments on my blog! I really appreciate you!
    Take care of yourself and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing with Primrose Cottage patterns. I have folders on the computer where I save them. I stitched Hello Autumn last year and look forward to getting it out today, when I'm finally decorating for fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even remember I had the pattern. It was a nice surprise to find the pattern on my computer!

      Delete

Current Fun Projects

I'm almost done sewing down the binding on my Whiskers N Catnip quilt. I decided to get the bindings on these two Girlie Ghosts quilts. ...