Friday, September 18, 2026

Almost done!!


My Autumn cross stitch is finished. I just have to find some sort of trim and fabric to finish the pillow.  I didn't measure it but I think it measure about 4" X 7".


The ghosts are just missing an outer border. They measure about 26.5" X 14.4". They are so cute!


I bought a couple of Halloween fabrics for the borders. I think I'll make one of each and decide which one to give to my son/daughter-in-law and which to keep for myself. 

I have some great plans for tomorrow. A quilty friend will be in Boston tomorrow. She and her husband are on a cruise and they'll be in Boston for the day. We haven't seen each other in 25 years! We write to each other but are both so looking forward to seeing each other in person. I'm hoping I'll have pictures to post. I can't wait to see her and her husband!

Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Oh isn't that great that you and your lifelong friend can meet up again!!
    Love those girlie ghosts...so adorable...i think those Halloween blue prints will really go well with them...have fun hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose! I hope I'll get some nice pictures to post!

      Delete
  2. Hi Rosemary, you have been busy with these beautiful and creative Halloween and Autumn 🍂 crafts. I absolutely love them. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Almost done!!

My Autumn cross stitch is finished. I just have to find some sort of trim and fabric to finish the pillow.  I didn't measure it but I th...