I finished the socks I've been working on for my daughter-in-law. I just have to wash them and block them. Her birthday is later on this month so I finished with plenty of time! I love the cables. They're so much easier than you think!
I took Lily in for her annual check up. I can't believe it but she's 15 years old! Anyways, her bloodwork seems fine although her kidneys seem to be slowing down. I guess that's to be expected since she's considered to be a senior cat. She really hated going the the vet. She gave me the cold shoulder for a good 24 hours. She's back to normal now!


Hello dear Rosemary, your socks that you made are gorgeous! And Lily is a beautiful cat! Yes, cats are not fans of the vet! LOL!
ReplyDeleteGoogle's news reader has been totally dead for more than 4 days now. This is why on my blog at the top right hand column I have added two other options for my readers and friends....if they want to. Feedly or by email to receive notifications of my new posts. I only post twice a week.
And if you use Feedly, you can add any blogs you want to follow into it, both options are free to use. And they both work well...hope this helps you.
I decided not to wait for Blogger to fix the issues, because even if and when they do, even when it was working it was all over the place. Posts didn't appear in a timely manner at all. Very frustrating, for sure.
I hope you are having a lovely weekend, Rosemary. Thank you so much for all you share, and I love your posts and presence! So you are one that I have added to follow outside of the Blogger news reader! This way I will not miss any of your posts. :)
Thank you, Linda! I wasn't aware of these other ways to receive notifications. Thank you for the info. Blogger has become so disappointing lately. The whole platform is annoying.
DeleteFor sure! Thankfully it's free. LOL! Oh, besides Feedly there is one more free option...The Old Reader. This is the one I have begun using and I really like it. I hope these help you. For myself, keeping in touch with others as well as hoping to make people smile and give them some positivity is why I started my blog. I don't want to lose this. I hope you have a lovely week ahead.
DeleteThank you for letting me know. I'd like to continue my blog too but it's getting difficult.
DeleteLove the color of those socks and the cables really make them unique. Poor Lily, I bet she did give you the cold shoulder for a while. Our Sadie was the same way.
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear Jeanna! Cats are such homebodies, at least, my cats always seem to be that way.
Delete