Lately, I read that the spray was now odorless and much easier to use. I had a quilt all ready to baste/sandwich and I also had some spray!
I happened to receive this spray as a Christmas gift from a friend. (Thanks, Maryrose!) I thought this would be the perfect time to try it out.
Here's my batting that was just sprayed down onto the backing. I still laid down my backing, right side down, and taped it nice and taut to the floor. I then put the batting over it. The can said to spray the batting, not the fabric. I folded the batting in half, sprayed the batting and then smoothed it over the backing. I repeated this for the other half. It seemed to adhere very nicely.
I repeated the same procedure for the top but I had the top right side up! I ended up with a very nice quilt sandwich minus the pins! I'm hoping it quilts nicely and nothing puckers. I don't usually have problems with puckers but you never know!
Just in case you're curious, here's the backing.