Sunday, May 21, 2017

Scrap Quilt Quilted!

Image may contain: indoor

It's a wonderful thing to say that the quilting is complete on this quilt! I finished this the other day. I'm in the middle of sewing down the binding but wanted to share photos of the quilting.

No automatic alt text available.

Here's a closeup of the quilting. I made wish bones in the sashing and arcs around each individual square of the nine patches.

Image may contain: stripes

I quilted up and down lines around the 9-patch blocks set on point.

Image may contain: snow

I always love looking at the back. You can really see the quilting. This quilt was great practice for me. I got to use up some scraps as well as practice some nice quilting. I feel each quilt makes me a little more comfortable on the long arm. I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there. 

5 comments:

  1. this is beautiful with all that pretty quilting all over it...great job hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job of it. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Quilting State Fair Sampler

 I'm ready to quilt my son and future daughter-in-law's quilt. It's so big that I loaded it in 2 steps. This is how it looks aft...