Monday, June 12, 2017

Block 11 Arcadia Avenue

No automatic alt text available.

This block is quilted! There are 12 blocks in Arcadia Avenue and this is the 11th block I've quilted.
Yes, that means I have one block left! 

No automatic alt text available.

I outlined the arrow shapes. I also stitched around each of the triangular peaks. The center is all stitched also. 
No automatic alt text available.

I stitched ribbon candy in the black triangle. This block worked up so fast. Hoping that last block is fast too! So happy I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. This quilt was very time consuming to quilt but I'm so glad it's just about finshed!

6 comments:

  1. it is worth the wait. such a beautiful quilt. great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dawn! It may be slow but I'm getting it done!

      Delete
  2. You're almost at the finish line! I can't wait to see the completed quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Em! Can't believe how close I am to getting it done!

      Delete
  3. these blocks are so amazing..love the colors and your great use of solids--I have a lot of trouble using just solids (duh this from the original busy, scrappy gal) ya think? Anyway i love how rich your blocks are and of course your quilting is par excellence...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! I followed a pattern and I was very close to using the same colors as the sample. I never use solids either but I do like the look! I should try using them more.

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...