Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

No automatic alt text available.

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you're all enjoying your special day. I've visited my mom and brought her a few gifts. I'm back home and watching my husband trying to get dinner together. So fun to watch! Hee hee!!

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

Here's a recent picture of my mom. 

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

This was her passport picture when she came from Italy. She was 17 years old! I think she still looks great! I'm so lucky to still have her and my father. 

6 comments:

  1. Great post Rosemary! Hope you are having a fantastic Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sally! We have to talk soon! Miss you!

      Delete
  2. Hope your Mother's Day was nice. Your mom deserves a day for pampering. She looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you had wonderful Mother's Day as well!

      Delete
  3. Oh you are lucky --my hubby and I are now the "older generation". Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I think my day is coming soon when I will be the "older generation" too!

      Delete

Log Cabin for Christmas

The Log Cabin for my neighbor is done! I'll call her at the beginning of the week to give her the good news. She wanted to have it ...