Thursday, October 26, 2017

Odds and Ends

No automatic alt text available.

Look what I got in the mail today! I upgraded to Electric Quilt 8 a few days ago and ordered the instruction book. I started playing around with it and it seems easier than previous versions. I like it so far! I'll have more updates as I actually start using it. 


No automatic alt text available.

I finished one mitten and have started the other. I love quick projects! 

No automatic alt text available.

The binding is all cut out for my neighbor's Log Cabin quilt. I still have to iron it in half but hope to have it all sewn on in the next few days. 

No automatic alt text available.

The leaves for the second border of Green Tea and Sweet Beans are ready for applique! 

I worked on Scrap Vortex yesterday. I'm making my way through my pile of scraps. It's coming along quite nicely!
\
That's all my projects for now. I'm trying to get them all done. Slowly but surely!!


6 comments:

  1. You are making great progress on all of your projects...nice colors in those leaves for GT&SB (that's green tea not gin n' tonic hahaha) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny your binding fabric is the very fabric I have been playing with for the deer topper LOL
    great progress on those projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn! If you ever need more of that fabric, let me know. My neighbor gave me many yards and I have no plans for it!

      Delete
  3. I did not know that Electric Quilt came out with a new version. Always improving, I guess.
    I like your cabled mitten, both the color and the pattern. Reminds me of my mom's knitted mittens for us when we were kids.
    Glad to see progress on Beans and Tea.

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...