Thursday, October 5, 2017

Scrap Vortex - Long Step 2!

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my finished pile of scraps for Scrap Vortex. I haven't worked on this one in awhile. Step 2 is taking me a very long time! Step 2 is basically putting 2 scrap pieces together that were made in Step 1. I feel some of my scraps are a little large so I'm cutting some down and then joining them to other pieces. It's a slow process but if I just keep at it, it will get done.

Image may contain: indoor

This is the pile of scraps I have yet to work through. It looks like I'm about half done. I'll just have to remind myself to keep working on it. I think after Step 2, it should become quicker. 

I'm also working on the backing for my neighbor's Log Cabin quilt. It's so big! I think making the backing will take awhile too. I can't wait to get it on the longarm. I spoke with my neighbor today and she thinks a big meander will look good. Once it's loaded, quilting should be fun! 

4 comments:

  1. love your scrap vortex I am a scrappy kinda gal LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! Hope it comes out good. Not sure about this one!

      Delete
  2. Your scrap vortex looks like it will be just lovely...hugs for a fun weekend Julierose

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...