Saturday, June 30, 2018

FMQ Fills

No automatic alt text available.

I just wanted to post some pictures of FMQ fills from Margaret Solomon Gunn's class. There are about 40 of them and they're all gorgeous!

No automatic alt text available.

Aren't they so fun??


No automatic alt text available.

She did pass out handouts and explain how she stitched them out. I'm not sure I'll remember exactly how to sew them but I suppose I can figure most of them out.

Image may contain: indoor

I do think some are harder than others but I think it will be fun to try them out on the Step Down Quilt.

No automatic alt text available.

I love looking at the different designs. I'm hoping they inspire you like they inspire me!



8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic variety of FMQ fills - thanks for sharing with and inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun to look at?! Thanks for letting me know you liked them!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous designs--beautiful work on them. I'll be looking forward to seeing how you incorporate different designs on your Challenge quilt blocks...hugs (stay cool!) Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I tried going outside but ended back indoors where it's nice and cool!!

      Delete
  3. wow awesome thanks for the inspiration.
    so so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, Dawn! I'm staying indoors close to the A/C today! Too hot out there!!

      Delete
  4. Your latest Step Down quilt is perfect for trying out some of these ideas. Can't wait to see how you do. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Em! Hope you have a Happy 4th also! So glad I'm not working!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...