Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Latest 2 Projects


I just love these Kaffe Fassett fabrics! I think they look great together. I'm thinking of using them for the guild's mystery quilt. I have enough of each fabric. I think this would make a striking quilt! I need a light, medium, medium-dark and dark. I've been partial to Kaffe Fassett fabrics lately. I think I'll love working with these fabrics. 




Here's my scrap project so far. This is not the final layout. Just giving you an idea of what may be coming! I was making such great progress but haven't found time lately. Between work, and family obligations, my free time has been limited. Hoping I find some time to play!!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty combo of KF fabrics--like your little scrappy 9'ers too. sorry I haven't commented for a bit--been a little under the weather...better now...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do hope you're feeling better. I can't believe how it got so cold so fast. Stay in and rest! Your projects can wait!!

      Delete
  2. Those 9 patch blocks look great with the strips around - very different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maureen! Only the second time I've tried following my own pattern. So far, so good!

      Delete

Baby Binding

Here's the baby quilt complete with binding. I used the same fabric as the border. I usually use a 2.25" binding. I'm not sure ...