Friday, November 17, 2017

Log Cabin for Christmas

No automatic alt text available.

The Log Cabin for my neighbor is done! I'll call her at the beginning of the week to give her the good news. She wanted to have it for Christmas so she could give it to her daughter. I'm happy I finished it. It took a long time but I'm glad I helped her out. I hate to think this quilt was in a tote for 7 years. I'm glad I got to make it into a real quilt so her daughter can enjoy it. 

I'll finally get back to my own projects. I have a few holiday gifts to make of my own. Between my real job and this quilt, I've fallen a bit behind. It's nice I can get back to my old routine. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! Enjoy the weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Oh how nice that you did this for her!! What a beautiful finish!!
    You are a good dooby..;)))hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! I'm relieved to have finished it!

      Delete
  2. beautiful job Rosemary she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It came out beautifully! Give yourself a pat on the back for your generosity. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Baby Binding

Here's the baby quilt complete with binding. I used the same fabric as the border. I usually use a 2.25" binding. I'm not sure ...