Saturday, January 20, 2018

More Projects!

No automatic alt text available.

Although On Ringo Lake is not finished, I started to catch up on some of my older projects. The above picture is Green Tea Sweet Beans. It's not easy to see but I marked the vines on the two remaining borders. I have to get the flowers and bias vines ready for applique.  The borders take awhile but I love the look of the applique.

No automatic alt text available.

I feel as though I'm neglecting my longarm. This is another project from Teresa Silva's book, Longarm Quilting Workbook. This is also a whole cloth table runner but it's a little more complicated. It's loaded on the longarm. I just need some time to start it! Work keeps getting in the way of my free time!

Have a nice rest of your weekend! It's not too cold for a change!

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see progress on the Jen Kingwell quilt. Lots of pink in this post...Spring fever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! I like pink year round but would love spring early this year!!

      Delete
  2. I love that Green Tea quilt you've made--those borders look like they take quite a bit of time--but they are so pretty...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! I keep telling myself the borders are worth the extra time!

      Delete
  3. such a pretty quilt. love it and the borders will be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! Trying to make a little progress on all my projects!

      Delete

Baby Binding

Here's the baby quilt complete with binding. I used the same fabric as the border. I usually use a 2.25" binding. I'm not sure ...