Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!

 
Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Sunday! My parents will be joining us for dinner today. My kids are coming home from college. It will be wonderful to have the family all together. I'm off from work and look forward to a nice day at home.

I did manage to bake a cake last night. It's nothing fancy but uses lots of food coloring to give it that Easter look. The frosting is multicolored as well as the cake! I won't know how the cake came out until we actually slice it.



No sewing today but I will try to sneak in some knitting!

Hoping you all enjoy your holiday. Easter Blessings to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Your cake looks delicious! Enjoy having your family around and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope the cake tastes good too! Happy Easter to you and yours!

      Delete
  2. That cake looks delicious and I'm sure it was! Hope you had a wonderful dinner together with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a nice dinner! It was wonderful to have everyone together!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...