Monday, November 18, 2013

Thank you, Secret Santa!



 
It's not even Christmas but I've been receiving gifts from my Secret Santa! I received a Thanksgiving card with a very nice message inside. It was very much appreciated. I'm so happy she has visited my blog and has enjoyed viewing my pictures.

 
 
About a week later, I received a huge chocolate bar. She made my day! I've started to eat it but only allowing a few pieces at a time. I don't know about  you but I tend to have a hard time resisting anything chocolate! I really have to keep myself from devouring the whole thing at once!
 
Thank you, Secret Santa!!

2 comments:

  1. well.. as you are taking your time with yourchocolate Im sure your partner will forgive you for not saving it until Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never be able to wait that long! It's too good to wait!

    ReplyDelete

Alaska and Ruler Work

 The 4th row for Alaska is ready to be sewn to the rest of the quilt. I saw a picture of Alaska online that included a pieced border using o...