Tuesday, December 26, 2017

On Ringo Lake Part 5

Image may contain: food and indoor

Ooh, look, more flying geese! This time the main part was black and the two smaller triangles were neutrals. We were snowed in on Saturday so I ended up making half of them in one day. I finished them up on Christmas Eve day. Don't tell anyone! Everyone thought I was busy wrapping gifts!!

Image may contain: food

Here are all my cut pieces. I once again used the sew and flip method.

No automatic alt text available.

I sewed the right side first. I ironed and trimmed each piece.

No automatic alt text available. 

Then I sewed the left side. 

That's all of Part 5!! I'm linking up over at Bonnie Hunter's blog that you can find here. There are lots of great blogs and accounts to check out. Go take a peek!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...