Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Image may contain: indoor

Happy Valentine's Day! This is the Sweetheart Table Topper I made a few years ago. It was a free pattern from Jaybird Quilts that you can find here. It didn't take long to make. I love taking it out every Valentine's Day. My cats love sitting on it too! There's always a little fur I have to clean off of it. 

Today is also my son's birthday! He's going to be 26 years old. How did that happen?? Anyways, I bought birthday gifts as well as Valentine's Day gifts today. I should  shop earlier but I always seem to wait for the last minute. 

Enjoy the holiday! Don't eat too much chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute Table Topper. Happy (if belated ) Valentines Day..
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Mat

Here's my Christmas mat all quilted and bound! I'm in the process of sewing down the binding by hand. It measures about 20" acr...