Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Jelly Roll Rug Ball

No automatic alt text available.

This is where I am with the jelly roll rugs. I have a big ball of strips all ready for one rug to be put together. I was going to cut batting for the second rug but never got to it today. I had a busy day at work yesterday and lots of house work to catch up on today. I'll probably cut some tomorrow. I want to work on both rugs at the same time. I'm not going to use one rug without the other.  

I was running out of my dark blue thread so I had to buy some today. Now that I have my thread, I'm all set to start sewing again!! 

4 comments:

  1. Thats one big ball of jellyroll yarn lol.such an interesting technique to make a rug.cant wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a fun project. I think I could make place mats and coasters using this same technique. It's so fun!

      Delete
  2. Wonder if your kitties think you are making them an awesome new toy? LOL! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! I'm keeping this ball away from them. They would probably make a mess of it!!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...