Sunday, August 26, 2018

Baby Piece of Cake

Image may contain: stripes

I finished my baby quilt top this morning. I had the blocks all done a few weeks ago. I put the first 2 rows together yesterday and finished the last 2 rows today. The name of this pattern is Piece of Cake by Quilt in a Day. It measures 46" X 61".

No automatic alt text available.

This is the backing. I couldn't resist the unicorns! 

No automatic alt text available.

This is just a closeup of the backing. I'm hoping to load it on the longarm tomorrow and have it all quilted by the end of the week. Then I'll have 2 quilts that need binding!

6 comments:

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...