Thursday, October 4, 2018

Dreaming Big!

No automatic alt text available.

I've had the Dream Big panel for awhile but finally got around to quilting it. I'm finally getting my energy back from that awful cold. I loaded this quilt today and started to quilt it. I started in the middle. 

No automatic alt text available.

Before I loaded it, I tried to outline a flower in the middle. I quilted pebbles in the round center. I outlined the flower petals and just echoed inside each petal. 

No automatic alt text available.

Just a quick overhead look while I was loading it. It's not too large so it was quick to load! I'll be working on the larger petals next. It should get interesting!

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful panel, and I'm sure your quilting will really make it special. Very glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. That cold takes a lot out of you. This is gonna be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little peek you've given us to your next masterpiece! Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilting you've begun; happy to hear your cold is leaving...it's been too long..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...