Friday, October 19, 2018

More Carolina Chain Blocks

No automatic alt text available.

I made 2 more blocks to add to the Carolina Chain pile of blocks. These two seemed to take me forever! I've been busy and only doing a little sewing when I've got a few minutes.

No automatic alt text available.

I cut the pieces out one day. A few days later, I got to piece them together. 

No automatic alt text available.

Once they're blocks, it was easy to sew them together.

Image may contain: stripes

It took awhile, but 2 more blocks are done! Only 50 to go!! I'm so glad I decided to make this a long term project! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh they came out so well--lovely motion in these hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! I think these blocks are fun. I doubt they'll use up much of my stash. It's so hard to get rid of!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! These blocks take awhile to make but I do like how they look.

      Delete

Quilting State Fair Sampler

 I'm ready to quilt my son and future daughter-in-law's quilt. It's so big that I loaded it in 2 steps. This is how it looks aft...